Monday, June 15, 2009

Wow, how come I so hardworking to update my blog??!!



Hahax...

Wht the hel is this title, 

Swt...

Recently don't why i like to update my blog already,

Update my blog two day neh...

Hahax...

Last nite had go to swiming with coursemates,

Hahax...

Both of fren very geng,

Just jump in to the swiming pool, then keep swim there swim here about 20 rounds...

Walao...

I also beh tahan them...

Out of this, we also got two girl swiming high hand here (mantonese spell) lolz...

One of both that girl, Janet!!She is never swim before...

Zadao...

Hahax...

Now I am in class now...

Don't why I like to draw the pic like JianG draw one...

hahax...

Look like so art one wo...

Cheh...

Lolz...

Frm R-ZuN

2 comments:

=*3lyn*= ◕‿◕ said...

lol..
s2pid JUN~
be concentrate in da class lar~XD

Anonymous said...

nice slam dunk drawing =)