Sunday, June 21, 2009

Update again!!Omg...

Recently had happened a lot...

But i think i can't write out all at here...

Cause got a bit is can't write at here...

Hahax...

Look like so serious neh...

HAhax...

Nothing dd la...

Just only scare let some one saw dao only la...

Last week,

My roomate call me swim,

but we need to wait for my friend at school,

so me mai go back to school to wait for my friend...

Walao my ask me to acompany him to hair cut!!

Swt,

Wow, he cut+dye!!

Dying color still want smoke d...

Yan Chan

Hahax...

After hair cut!!

Wow, whole style had chnaged alrdy!1

Lolz....Lalazai!!

Kekex...

So me also had cut short my hair,

Before i promise that will keep my hair long d...

But, beh tahan la!!

Damn hot la...

Haiz...

Watch out,

What a fat guy+Child is it?!

Haiz...

No more hair to hide my fat!!

ZZzZZz....Look like the secondary hair,

After hair cut i also had go to genting for the Amway training!!

Swt, you know how many people is it?!

Omg...

Over 4,xxx people at there...

The first wolrd hotel genting! 6,xxx more room!!

Omg...

The Amway had stay whole half of First Word alrdy!!

And need to wear formal!!zzzz....

What a leng zai is him(self love)

That day, Oh My God!!

Really a lot of leng zai+leng lui!!

Haiz...But no one that i know really a lot of leng zai and leng lui!! All formal look, lengzai dao!!lenglui dao!!

Still got one small concert tim!!

Oh no, no small neh!!

Is what a big concert is it!!??

Omg...

Over 4,xxx people watching them!!

GenG!!!

And last nite i had call to WenWen,

Cause her birthday!!

Actually i really didn't 4got ur birthday la!1

Jz hope be the special to you only la...

Although no birthday present!!

But i got plan to present you d...

You look like not to interest on it...

So i take it for myself zo la...

Hahax...

I think she also less view my blog alrdy!!

She damn hardworking on her study la..

Gambater la!!

What damn old one d photo!!

Donknw when i save up it!!

Hahax...

So edit+edit!!

hahax...

Happy birthday to u la...

21th d u...

Frm R-ZuN

1 comment:

Summer塞冷姐❤Micкey said...

haha.. wenwenz???
u lik geh gulgul ar.. lol..
kekex..
ga yao ga yao o.. blek..
lolz..
change bit huh.. ok lor..
then i think u better update ur blog when u change alot..
haha..
lol.z.