Friday, June 12, 2009

Happy Birthday to R-ZuN...June 12th!!!Finally over already!!!


Finally over my birthday la...
Kekex...
No too much people know my birthday right...
Hahax...
nvm la...
I also don't hope that get any surprise when my birthday...
HAhax...
But lucky also a lot of my friend sms or wish to me also...
Thz 4 u all la...

Most surprise sure that WenWen la...
Kekex...
Actually before she call to me...
We din't contact whole week already...
Hahax...
Thz 4 ur wish la...
Panda Quenn
And my most nice and my lovely fren Evelyn also had send me birthday wish...
Thz
The 1st one i think is Manday(she is my Kai Jie) la...
Knew her 5 years already, each year also sms wish me...Thz!!!
2nd...Emm,WenYii ba...Hahax!!And she also had post about my birthday on her blog!!Thz also la...
3nd i thinkis Xu Pei...
He is my secondary school classmate...He treat every one also so nice...HAhax
4nd is Jie Wei,
She is my secondary school classmate, and now also course mate
5nd Ah fu
6nd Li Yu
7nd Jarick
8nd Shih Yun
9nd Yit Teng
After that then no la...
Like this then no zo la...
My 19 year old
Haiz...
Time going damn fast!!
Alway mention to myself do you know what is it?!!!

Frm R-ZuN


No comments: