Monday, June 01, 2009


Long long time din't post at here already...

Kekex...

Also no any come to view my blog also...

hahax...

Because recently also no mood and lazy to post here...

Kekex...

Then why now 4.xx a.m just only post at here?!

Hahax...

Cause my friend KiriN tomorrow wan go back Johor again la..

Haiz...

This ganasai had go to Johor work before,

But just stay at there 3 months work as digi promoter...

Then come back and learn about the hairstylist...

After 1 month...

Swt...

Gave up zo...

Hahax...

Don worry about this guy la..

I know he just attent on what he want...

Any problems he also can easy solve...

But i think he really no heart and no interest on hari stylist,

And before cause affect by his brother so follow his brother to waste 1 month learn about hair stylisht!

Actually he had told me that want go KL work by himself...

But finally his brother(oldest) that one...

Not allow him to work at KL...

Kekex...

The reason is easy be a bad boy...

Hahax...

Sound like mention my friend is a kid...

Anyway,

He final decided want go back Johor to work as digi promoter again...

Anyway...

I hope u can do it well...

Be gambater ba...

I read ur blog that you plan will come back when you enought save money...

Hahax...

Hope that day will come true...

Sound like no confident on him d...?!

Hope you don't come back again after 3 months...

=_=...

Gambater on ur work la...



OoOooOooooo...

Haiz...

Post mai some about recently me...

Recently no thing happend on me also...

Just no enought money....

ZzzZzzzz...

June need RM5000, haiz...

Where i can gane it...

I need money....

Amway can give me?!

Long way ago i need to go...

=_=....

And me fat alot already...

And one more...

I long time din contact with her already...

I think she also will not view my blog also...

I think she still no feel me that miss her...

Haiz...

Never mind la...

I like miss someone without their reward...

Kekex....



Frm R-ZuN

2 comments:

colamumtiko said...

你想念谁哦!跟他说就能了哦!说起来我们很久没有msn和sms了。可能最近我比较忙啦!对不起哦!没有回复你的信息。但是我没有忘记你呢!你替我跟kirin说要小心哦!我会想念他的。哈哈

Nic said...

kirin's final decision was not make from him self actually~ jus his elder brother decided to him~ jus damn it~ and u miss a girl wow~ impossible jor~ i nvr tot u like or love or even any feeling to a gal~ tot u are gay tim~ muakakakakaka~