Sunday, June 14, 2009

Air Jordan 1st another version...RM419!!Wanted it!!!

Who can buy it for me...

Haiz...

I think i buy it for myself more good la...

RM419 wo,

Really like it...

But to expensive neh!!

Should i looking the fake one ma?!

But i found the fake one from Sungai Wang or Time Square also cant get it neh...

Where...

Next time will go Che Chang Jie cc sin

Kekex...

Wanted it...

Now i am really 19 year oldsss already...

Really really so fast la...

Haiz...

GoinG graduate already...

What that i am worrying before really coming already...

Haiz...

Anyway, saw what way in front of me then walk la...

Don't think too much R-ZuN,

Think a lot will easy be older and oldest,

Easy get the white hair...

Ok...

Don't think la...

Frm R-ZuN

1 comment:

Summer塞冷姐❤Micкey said...

hey.. i din noe u wsame year with me geh ar??
1990???
lol.z..
sono tim..
cheh...
din tel me..
june 12??
lol.z..
happy beeeeeelated bday lor..
cheh..