Wednesday, December 09, 2009

!!??I AM BACK??!!!


What a long time that din't blogger...
Cant imagine already....
Last time cause change the tempelate of the blogger...
Lost alot of fren's blogger and the cbox...
Then no mood blogger zo...
Lolz...
Now i am trying my best to getting back all already....
Haiz...
But nevermind...
I think not that much of people will view my blog...
And look through whole broken english's blog...
However what wrong with me...
I will continute to using the english to blogger d....
Last last week...
My fren...
KIRIN
Was came back to perak zo...
Lolz...
Have some fun with him and my gang...
Lolz...
Only go SING-K la...
Nothing to do also at IPOH...

And now i had start working as a saleman of MOG...
Jusco fair...
If you need a pair of specter...
Come look for me...
Got alot of offer...
Lolz...
Recently Jusco got the Balloon competition ah...
So cute da spancheese!!Lolz....Sorry, donknw how to spell!!Lolz...

Contact me...
Lolz...
New handphone nomber zo...
0142599188

FRM R-ZuN

No comments: