Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Wow...Finally turn me update?!!


Lolz...

What a long long time ago i din't update?!

Ya...

I also can't remember when is it...

Actually i was prepared to update one,

But last time i clear up my old data of my laptop then clear up together with my blog world files

So,

Only leave the photo la..

I also lazy to type neh....

Look at the photo that who wan know recently d me....

Don't think look so ugly, it need RM 7,000!! Some one who got cartoon network, who will saw it be4 on the channel


Both of them are our K-King, my school organism d Neways party!!

Everybody say "你老豆索K"

Our Sky Gor birthday, Lolz!!

Actualy i also inside da photo!!

Din upload that so ugly!


The way that we pratise badminton at home, 

This guy is Vinc


This fitest guy is

Steven Gor


"VS"


!!Yeah, go c MU!!

ALthough i am not that interest on football

But i can see that the local's football team different with the others

Lolz


A lot of people looking for the train of MU

Neville and Steven Gor

Going Pavilian

By2, don't know when is it already!!

At Sungai Wang

2 comments:

Ultrawen said...

AH ZUN BECOME FEI ZAI JOR!!!!

=*3lyn*= ◕‿◕ said...

0.0 badminton..speechless lar~
no wonder vincs said can ply badminton at home 0.0 kns..