Saturday, December 19, 2009

Omg...Really show out my ...weird hair style!!!

Let do it yo...G-DRAGON (BIG BANG LEADER)
That LG phone so nice...Keyboard is Invisible d ah!!!!

Turn me
Actually i am trying to copying him
But
Mine one not that yeng like him la....
And
Not slim like him...
Not cute like him...
My hair Not 铲 dao that high like him
My hair Not that long like him....
Omg....Seem like fat a lot already
Without my side pen, look more fatter also...
T-T

I think i had a long time that dint update for recently what i was do
Just hang out with friend last week and yesterday....
Lolz...Nic and Justin!!Yesterday was Justin's birthday
19th...Happy birthday to you!!
I would like to say sorry to you,
Cause your birthday are hanging out with us
But, now i am poor-ING like hell
NO present
NO cake
NO surprise
Sorry la...
Going be uncle la, 19 year old's you
Will be more mature la
Now he was with a very nice hair style!!
Haiz...
Dint has his photo la!!!
Our FU GOR....
With cute act...
Lolz...

Recently really got a lot of friend that mention that
I am going fat and fat ....
Haiz...
Actually i am no idea for my body...
However i am slim or fat also not body when love...
Me lonely zo many years la...
I am
habits be lonely already


I am fat
So what...


Frm R-ZuN

1 comment: