Sunday, December 13, 2009

...Finally working weeks had been done


Omg...
This 2 weeks really going killed me....
Tired dao...
T-T
Anyway
i had a lot specter and sun glass knowledge and experience zo
Actually this is good working experience
And i had knew few new friend through this working chance
But...
I should say sorry to you all that i had giving you all a lot of trouble
Cause i am a newbie of it...
A lot of thing that need to ask u all
A lot of sales had gone because of me...
So...
Sorry for you all...
And thanks my supervisor
Because of you, that i can understand what meaning of grab sale...
Lolz...
Sound like so rude....
Because every time i also accept some the big sale
I think 2 times ba...
The most big sales...
T-T
I think had RM4,xxx that had been understand her sales...
Anyway...
Never mind la...
I am not care for the sale also...

So...
Now i was been before
...
What i need to do...
Waiting for my salary...
Then jz enjoy it 1st...
Lolz

Frm R-ZuN

2 comments:

=*3lyn*= ◕‿◕ said...

hahas~at least u get some experience that can use $$ to buy 1 ^^
keep it on ya~

KiRiN said...

walao song la u......
is ur enjoy now le....so nice...