Saturday, January 24, 2009

Wow...Me update my blog neh!!Lolz..




Long long long times i didn't self love zo tim...
Hahax...
Recently me...
BLUR LOOK+ WITHOUT any make up...
Lolz...





Really damn long time ago didn't new post here already...
HAhax...
Cause my laptop after format be the Vista...
Every times i new post almost will messy...
Haiz...
So this time i had back to hometown already...
So i can use my dektop to new post here...
Kekex...
Recently...
Nothing la...
After new year countdown until now...
Haiz...
No thing happen...
Hahax...
So sienz's collage life...
Lucky my COMMUNICATE subject had pass already...
Hahax...
If not,
Walao...
RM300 again...
My mum must kill zo me...
Lolz...

When my friends are fitting room...Hohox!!!
And before come back to here, where is my hometown la...
I had go hang out with my friend...
Hahax...
Walk around ONE U la, Sungai wang, time square, midvallery, sunway...
Walao...
Just only had buy one polo tee...
Hahax...
Let my fren fuck dao...
Lolz...
Anyway thanks la...
Thanks u fetch me hang out always la...
When i poor then you all also treat me eat or cc...

Hahax...
Then back to homtown just only had buy a lot of new cloth and pants...
hahax...
Cause i hang out belong my mum...
All my mum pay...
Hoho...
Although now she will taken from my salery la...
Haiz...
Like this also can d...


And my mum so nice neh...
Most good...
Cause she had buy a lot of green tea neh...
Oh my god...
Although all the green tea are treat to the visitor when chinese new year...
But almost i had finish drink sai tim...
Hoho...
Sorry ja...
Can't without green tea tim...
Die lo...
Drink a lot liao...
Fat zo tototototo much...
T_T....

Hoho...
My dog...
Emm...
Name i don't know how to spell neh...
I think is "GLOKY"....
Hahax...


At here...
Me R-ZuN wish all of you
"哈鼻牛也”


Thanks for all viewing...
Frm R-ZuN

1 comment:

Nic said...

wow zun, yr english
hv improve aloh leh...
u know, until the level i
cant understand u loh~ hoho