Thursday, January 29, 2009

Hahax...Today go sing k with Cola neh!!!Kirin, Wenyi, and Wenyi's three cousin!!


Edit??!!Lolz...
Old photo!!
When i had a long sidepen hair style!!!



Wowowowoowow...
Chinese New Year less hang out neh...
Didn't go a lot of my friends house take ang pao la...
Just only take 4 or 5 of my best friend's ang pao ah...
Haiz...
And the others from my relative d lo...
Haiz...

But never mind la...
I had go sing k with Cola neh!!!
Wow, is Cola neh...
Hahax...
WenWen, me go sing k with Cola la...
Next time go sing with you ah...
Lolz...




Jusco K-Box
Hahax....
Kirin and Cola look more match neh!!!
Haiz...
No confident zo me...
Haiz...


Ei...
Thank you that had put me at here o...
Hahax...
Actually i meet with u just only two times la...
Hahax...
You so nice la...
Anyway keep in touch o...
Kekex...
Hope u happy life at Taylor la...

Frm R-ZuN

No comments: