Tuesday, January 06, 2009

Late wish o!!!Happy 2009 Year la...

Wow...
That time's i had a handsome hair neh!!
Although i am not handsome...
Hahax...
Old hair style and will sing-k belong my hometown friends...


Emm...
Evelyn
...
I had promised that will promot you from my blog,
Now me post whole your whichs you had sended me...k??!!
Wakekex....
Omg...

Another feeling d neh!!!

Hahax...Act cute neh!!


Kekex...Eve show her hole o!!Hahax!!Cant tahan lo...

Long time din't pose at here already,
But i think also less people will view my blog right?!
Never mind i still will continutes post at here....
Cause i had just finish my exam,
Then i had go meet with my hometown friend and go countdown together...


Wow,
So many leng lui leng zai at Sungai Wang...

Hahax....
Until this week i just only back to my condo,
This year i go countdown i had feel that i had full grown already neh!!
Haiz...
Don't knew how to join to there already,
Saw them play at there...
I also don't knew how i joined in neh...
Haiz...


Frm R-ZuN

No comments: