Sunday, November 23, 2008

Walao...Long time din poset at here zo liao!!

mm.. ok so Wenwen tagged me
at 1st I dunno wat's the meaning of TAG
I tot it means label or smth
LOL aiyaa
1st time!!!
TAG!!!!
here goes..

1.The last person to tag you is?
Wenwen

2. Your relationship with him/her?
Emm...Same want to slim down d fren gua!! HHAHAA

3. Your 5 impression towards him/her?
mmm... Cute animal fans, baby fat, cute, and donknw liao?

4. The most memorable thing that he/she has ever done for you?
She suddenly, call me!!But i cant recognize her tim!!Haha, i though got someone use this skill to know me tim.hahax =,=

5. The most memorable words that he/she has say to you?
"Are you R-ZuN ma?? "
AHHAAHAHAHHAH

6. If he/she becomes your lover, you will...
Slim down together

7. If he/she becomes your enemy, you will...
Also treat she eat, then fatter than me

8. If he/she becomes your lover, he/she has to improve on...
Huh??!!Blur donknw wo

9. If he/she becomes your enemy, the reason is...
She thinner than me....

10. The most desirable things to do for him/her is...
Em...nothing also!!Hahax

11. Overall impression towards him/her is...
mmm... a very goood friend

12. How do you think the people around you will feel about you?
crazy?? =,=a I tak tau la....

13. The character of you for yourself is?
I me myself n nth else

14. On contrary, the character you hate of yourself is?
LAZY !!!!!!!!

15. The most ideal person you want to be is?
ULTRAMAN!!!Omg, wenwen same me one d??!!She copy mine d??!!

16. For the person who cares and likes you, say something about them.
aiyyeeerrrr

17. Bra or panties?
Donknw??!!I think both of this just only gal wanted only ba>...

18. Chocolate or ice-cream?
Chocolate

19. 10 people to tag.
Emm...I less fren neh!!So no any tag

20. Who is number 2 having a relationship with?
ME!!! --

19. Is 3 a male or a female?
--
20. If number 7 and 10 got together, would that be a good thing?
--

21. How about 5 and 8?
--

22. What is number 1 studying about?
--

23. When was the last time you had a chat with them?
--

24. Is number 4 single?
--

25. Say something about number 2.
--

26. What do you think about number 3 and 6 being together?
--

27. Describe number 9.
--

28. What will you do if number 6 and 7 fights?
--






BWHAHAHAHAHA
Happy-tagging everyone XD

Frm R-ZuN

No comments: