Sunday, November 16, 2008

Kaison birthday neh...








Last time i had promised that will upload some of Kaison birthday's photo right...
Hahax...

He damn song la...
Haiz...
People birthday,
He birthday,
He birthday got walao 23 people together...
Haiz...
Mine one neh?!
Just only alone myself pass neh...
My nicest friend with me d...
Wish also hadn't gave me...
Don't know she what friend is it d ah...
Until her birthday just call me present to her...
Swt...

Soon...
No thing happen also neh...
I still blur about my life...
Haiz...
Want plan well well sin neh...
Haiz...
Don't worry la...
I will try my best done it well...

I had meet with my friend neh...
Who is work as salesgirl at Time Square d TOUCH la...
Kekex...
Damn cute...
One more baby fat cute girl.
Hahax....
Cann't found her photo tim...
Haiz...
Never mind la...
Upload next time la...
Kekex...

I had became a fattest zo liao...
I really wan keep fit la...
I don't want like Charmain one ah...
I want slim down...
I want became a leng zai ah...
Wuwuwuwuwuwuw...

Frm R-ZuN

No comments: