Saturday, November 15, 2008

I had back to home town again neh....


Had you saw my long hair ma??
I will keep my hair long like this again o!!
But don't know where neh...
Lolz....
Haiz...
This time i back actually just want to ask my mummy to take money la...
Cause my school need to pay the course fees again neh...
Haiz...
Last time pay already,
But now need to pay again...
Add on two subject at this semester...
Swt...
Blur zo la...
Let my mum ask that ask this d...
Fan si la...

Haiz...
I will be gambater d la...
I will not easy to give up...
I will complete my diploma...
Ok...
I will try my best...
After that,
I will plan my life again...

Kekex...
Just only pass my friend birthday neh...
Later on i will upload about the photo here la...
Sorry la...
Cause my photo save up on my laptop...

Thz wenwnenwenwenwen la...
She had helped me to put the LINKS and the C-box...
Thanks alot la...
Muacc your baby fat face...


Frm R-ZuN

No comments: