Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Kekex...Semester 2 life!!New look...fat look


Lolz
My funny new look...
Look damn fat already right...
Haiz....



I also don't know that my collage had blocked the e-blogger or not la....
Haiz....
Today also don't know what wrong can sign in to the e-blogger....
Today is the first day that back from Ipoh la...
So happy that can stay at hometown Ipoh whole week...

Kekex...
Some photo that take from my hometown...
And my new necklet...
And miss my dog, Gloky neh...



Wow...
VSing neh...
Lolz...
They look so geng neh...
When i reach to KL,
then John had fetch us to the Time Square play game...
Kekex...


Wow...
My colection...
Cool neh...
Both also free design o...
Thank Ah Fei, and Xiao Mei...


He is JJ...
Damn nice o...
His new album...
Love his song...
gambater....
88
ByeBye




No comments: