Thursday, October 23, 2008

Kekex...My so sienz semester 2!!!





Did you remember that, i tell i got new look fattest hair style neh...
This is the another side of mine lah...
So k right....

I think until still so less people will know or view my blog right...
Cause my word is so bad and just a simply daily...
No so meaningfull....

But i still will write at here...
Kekex...


Yummy...
So delicious right...
Mummy...
Kekex....
Like u oh...
Every time when i back to hometown, then you always take me go eat nicest de...
Especial you own cook d...
Thz la...
Kekex...
All also damn concentrate on their study...
Huco ah...
Haiz...
Just only you are slept...

We like play Dota at Next Studiao d neh...
So almost time at night also go there play until midnight...
Did you see the student like this ma...
No just only me o...
They also play with me d...
Kekex...

Soon i less take photo la...
No any special life more...
Kekex...
So just less to write here la...

88
Byebye

No comments: