Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Haiz...Sienz zo lu!!!My collage block frenster and blogger again, damn it...


This photo is Cola...
Kekex...
I like you cause u damn sweet
Cola so sweet right
Cause i don want see you unhappy neh...
If all don want you
But,
I will be around you...
I my try my best to take care for you...





Haiz... sienz zo lu!!!
Why my school had blocked the blogger again neh...
I want write blog ah...

This semester of my collage life...
Had organize the sport competition
Damn sienz neh...
Cause less sport that i know d neh...
Haiz, so i had lose the football competition already....
I am, so sorry that i don't know any about the football,
But my teamates almost also damn pro at this games.
Haiz...
Out of this....
my team's competition snoker had won already,
Although i don't know snoker also,
But i saw Deric also knew that he is pro in this game...
Lolz...
That are all that i want to know post...



Cola...
Don't sad already...Ok???
Muac...had a sweet dream!!Good nite kiss
!~I will be always around you~!




1 comment:

colamumtiko said...

wah....so late stil write blog o..i will be hapi de...thk you ...i know u wil take care of me.....thk...muack