Monday, December 08, 2008

Veron birthday la...











What the hell for this large class of Nai Chai...
Wakao...
This is free one d o...
Hahax...
When you are birthday also then got a free one d.....
I also forget to where tim...
Hahax...
Sorry ja....


One large class of Nai Chai but still need to separate to 6 people...


Wow...
Look so delicious right...
Hahax...
But can't eat one d la...
Hahax...
Cause there just only had alot of ice and some source la...
Kakax...
Our works...


Hahax...
Garry neh...
Actually almost people say he look like Garry Cao Ge la...
His real name is Kaison la...
He had a smile eyes like me...
Hahax...
Can't saw his eyes tim...


A pair of couple also slept neh...
Hahax...
Sorry neh...
Gordan
I had sat your sit already tim...
That day we go to Star Hill to watch the diamond and the expensive watch...
So high class neh...
No suit me la...
So paiseh....

I had buy a small cola to gift for cola neh...
That small cola so cute neh...
When i saw dao that then 1st time think about cola tim...
Hahax...
So, i decided to present to cola...
Hahax...
Cola don't worry la...
Just only RM3.90 only la...
I saw it at Time Square d la...
Hahax...
I had not take photo tim,
Next time i just only show on here la...

Time Square's Christmas display...
Hahax...
So many people take photo around there neh...

Frm R-ZuN

No comments: