Sunday, December 14, 2008

Jj come ipoh neh!!Hahax...He so leng zai lo!



Hahax...
When i reached to hometown,
What i had did the first.
Are sms to all my friend,
Omg,
All my friend at my hometown d,
Wakao,
Almost also go work or not free d...

Haiz...
Finally looking for the Ipoh friends la...
Hahax...
My lovely friend!!!
WenWenWenWenWenWenWenWenWenWenWenWenWenWenWenWenWenWenWen
Ahaha...
So happy, that you can accompany me neh!!!
Hahax...

12.12.2008
I had reach to Parade at 11.30 a.m!!
Then sms to WenWen,
Zadao...
She say can't wake up wo!!
Haiz...
I had waiting for her,
At Miss Duai there la...
Hahax...
She had gave me a (Don knw wht name is it)
Hahax...
So weird la...
One kind of biscuit d...

Like this...
Haiz...
Then WenWen, She had reach to Kopitiam la...

The first she told me d is his tank...
Hahax...
She is coming with them two...
Both of them are couple la...!!
N wu yin and ga jek!!HAhax..
I also blur about their name...

Walao....
After eat,
Then we go walk around Parade...
Walao...
Now just only 1.30 only...
There had a lot of Jj's fans waiting there already,
Swt...
I think too early go there already,
So we had walk around there whole 2hours...
Haiz...

Wenwen ah,
So many friend at Parade neh!!
Go where also got friend and say hi...
Swt...
Hahax...
Finally 3 o'clock la...
So we go the base round wait for him la...

When wait for him...
We took photo together...
Hahax...
Me look so ugly la...
Haiz...

Finally, he came out la...
Hahax...
When he came out...
Wakao...
WenWen going crazy zo...
Hahax...
Say he damn leng zai damn leng zai...
Hahax...
Look like love on him zo...
Hahax...

When Jj is signing name!!HAhax...
i though wanna help WenWen's friend to take photo d!!!
When she go up the stage and take the Jj sign,
Swt...
She order her boyfriend to sign name wo...
Can't catch his tim,
Didn't told dao tim...
Sry...

Actually we are taking the same album la...
hahax...
So actually just only one album d...
Kakax...
Haiz...
All photo also gt the wonder-foo.blogspot.com
Swt...
Finally finish Jj sign name la...
Kakax...
Then all of the fans go to the escalator !!
Hahax...
WenWen go block the escalator neh...
Geng!! Can so close with Jj neh!!Kekex...
Finally Wenwen say go treat me drink starpuck...
Swt...
Finally i also don't want a girl treat me drink ba...
Haiz...
Finally i payed by myself la....

Vanilla Latte

Then my mum had came to fetch me back la!!!
Almost photo is taken by me d..
But all photo is at WenWen's camera tim...
So almost also gt his blogspot.com....
Swt...
Thank WenWen to accompany me go see Jj la...
Hahax...
I think this is second times to meets u d ba..
Hahax...
Ok la...
I will try my best to slim down like you d la...
Kakax...

Frm R-ZuN

No comments: